Recently I have been using Apples iWeb application to produce a small web site. At first I thought the application worked well and found it easy to use with its WYSIWYG interface. However when I published the site locally and viewed it in Safari it was all over the place, the fonts were the wrong size, type and even colour and the position of some of the paragraphs were incorrect. I tried moving the paragraphs around, only having 1 font type per paragraph, but when one area was fixed another broke. I finally found the solution to the problem, before publishing the site and viewing it in Safari, simply go to the ‘Safari’ menu item and select ‘Empty Cache’.
iWeb Font Problem Solved
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.