Google.tbpr is null

Had an unusal problem today with my version of IE8 and Google search. It was working fine then I noticed that when I did a search it did not give me the option to go to the other pages, it would only display the first page of the results. When I tried the same searches in other browsers it worked fine. The status bar in IE reported and error and when I clicked on it the error message was ‘google.tbpr is null or not an object’. I tried deleting my temporary internet files and restarting my PC but this did not solve the problem. I could not find anything on the net about this issue.

The way I managed to fix the problem was in IE go to Compatibility View Settings and add Google, click close then I went back into the settings selected Google and then ‘Remove’. Strange but this then fixed the problem.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.